October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM)!
To kick it off, we partnered with the experts at GreyCastle Security for a NCSAM-themed Flatbed Friday. Were you able to figure out what they gave us to scan?
Check it out — GreyCastle knights and a GreyCastle t-shirt! A t-shirt that gave us a good laugh, we must add.
This year, the theme of NCSAM is “Our Shared Responsibility,” and in our opinion, the most important way to contribute is to educate yourself about cyber security and to share your knowledge with those around you. If we all work together, we can make great strides towards keeping our digital assets safe, both on and offline.
If you’re interested in educating yourself about cyber security, throughout NCSAM, our Flatbed Friday friends will be speaking and exhibiting at a number of events. For digital data best practices, precautionary measures, and more, join GreyCastle security at any (or all!) of the following events this month:
- 10/07/14 – Rochester Security Summit (Rochester, NY)
- 10/09/14 – SICAS Summit 2014 (Lake Placid, NY)
- 10/15/14 – The Business Council New York Technology Roundtable (Albany, NY)
- 10/21/14 – Niagara County Technology & Homeland Security Forum (Niagara Falls, NY)
- 10/22/14 – 2014 ISSA International Conference (Orlando, FL)