Managing your business’ records can be a stressful ordeal. You know what’s not stressful? Kicking back in the Tri-City ValleyCats Owner’s Box for lunch and a baseball game.
Let’s back up a little bit, since you’re probably wondering how we got from point A to point B in that last statement. On June 17th, we’ll be hosting a Lunch + Learn at Joseph L. Bruno Stadium in Troy, NY… AKA the home of the Tri-City ValleyCats.
If you’re struggling with file management in any way, shape, or form, we know better than anyone how crazy it can make things for you and your business. Let us show you how to get it and keep it under control, and take the edge off of things with good food and a ball game.
What we’ll be covering:
- Where to start if you’re looking to go paperless
- How to organize, implement, and maintain a records management plan that works for YOUR business
- The features and capabilities of a wide variety of Kodak Alaris scanners
- Our document management software complete with specialized demos
- Q&A — You bring the questions, we have the answers
So join us! Follow the link to register below, and as always, feel free to contact us with your questions. Hope to see you there!